A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 6 January 2012

Soul Parenting

The Blessings of our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik work ever so gently, inspiring us to transcend the challenges in our minds, layer by layer,  making each understanding, each realization, so beautiful. 


I call this wondrous work of Our Founder - Efflorescence.
With this essence, I began to find myself through Motherhood. The convictions and beliefs of right and wrong that I held on to, in my role as a mother, were the ones I had to let go. Life presented me with situations which made me aware of what I had to let go.
Each time a layer was peeled away, I got more in touch with the child in me. It was liberating. I realized that i was actually creating situations because of what I held on to. 
Being a mother is a journey of continuous learning. It is a path that brings you in touch with yourself. We become so filled with what we are supposed to teach our children, that we miss what they are teaching us. We miss the Divinity that this relationship brings into our lives.
Life does come full circle indeed! Being a mother is making me a child again.
I  am grateful to my daughter for this process. I am ever grateful for the Efflorescence.


With Peace,
Smitha Jayanth.

No comments:

Post a Comment