A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 6 January 2012

Changing Destiny with Soul Relationships

Today As I write about  the Circle of life , I recollect the path and the events which became a parable, leading me to this final abode of Love & compassion , where I met myself in Silence & found Me..

 
 Sri Raj Bhowmik has said in CORPORitual that “ One of the most important things that inner peace and tranquility does for us is that, it makes us aware of 'who' we really are. It introduces us, to ourselves.”. I humbly accept myself amidst all the impressions of pain, loss , hurt and defeat ..and happily  move on to forgive and bury the past ..I move on to complete the circle of life which showed me to myself, I move on to live my dream to make a better world , where unconditional love & complete faith can move mountains..I move on to manifest my purpose of existence rather than get involved in petty issues of hurt, anger & loss.

I say this today only after a strong realization that my Life has indeed come a Full Circle. Through out this circle I have felt empowered from deep within.
I was a very energetic, outspoken, extrovert kind of girl, who was always sure about my destinations, stops, pauses, decisions in life ..(or it seemed so !). Packed with this unlimited supply of “never say never again” spirit , I was surging ahead in life with full force. With absolutely no intention to “marry “ I dreamt of pursuing a career in which creativity, imagination and service altered lives & hearts.

Firmly believing that complete faith and unconditional love , can alter all misfortunes, ward off any evil and bring harmony in family & relationship, my search lead me to meet a number of teachers, masters, events & happenings in life which just helped me strengthen my inner belief all the more. With the unconditional support of very loving parents and ever supporting grand parents, I embarked upon a roller coaster journey of life and events which time & again tested my faith & trust in me . I seemingly emerged a winner all the time till I met someone & decided to settle down in life. At this point, a forecast by an astrologer about our marital future was always laughed upon by me, as I was sure that my nature would turn the events against the foretelling .

Completely unaware as I was, of A Master Painter who was busy painting my life in various shades and that very soon the darker shades were to appear, I got married (much to the surprise of my biological family, friends & relatives !) and entered yet another institution of Life's greatest learning .

My biggest learning thus began and it took 15 years of rigorous learning till the last drop in the cup came in the form of an episode, way back in 2010 , which ungrounded me completely , brought about a great marital dis-harmony resulting in excessively stressed out relationship , coupled with my worsening Asthma, my temper flaring up by leaps & bounds , resulting in several outbursts, thus, victimizing my kids and a deep sense of despair and hopelessness had started to set in . All this baffled me completely. Till, one day I woke up & felt disgusted to look at myself in mirror. I felt disgust at what I saw! I needed an answer for all the happenings... I had to change..This is not Me! I needed a makeover..I needed to Heal..!

The moment this thought flashed across , I landed up under the most weird circumstances in SAHHEAL and thus began my Soul's journey . My life came a full circle. SHCC made me realize the whys & the hows of things and happenings...the C- VOL broke all the myths which shrouded the truth from getting exposed & brought me in touch with myself. I lost myself completely in Raj's essence & as soon as I allowed HIM to take over, I got in touch with the child hidden with in me. I realized that the dreams were all intact, the heart was still beating , I realized that I was not Dead..! I was alive & throbbing..It was all there the desires, the dreams, the feelings. All I needed was the bath which this platform called SPF gave to my soul and I am living today..I am alive.. I am accepted fully , completely , wholly in this space . I am ME again. Today, I ask like a child and I am sure it shall be granted too....I am a family member of Soulbath Peace Foundation and I always want it to be so.! I am a winner and..That's my Circle of life!
“..In the middle of this noisy, wild and hectic world, Silence and peace is 
something we are increasingly missing in our lives. This is exactly where CORPORitual comes as the key to the present era, which will lead everyone to wisdom & freedom, away from the present era's distractions and sufferings, and help people to live in harmony with the Universal principals that are the very basis of our existence”- Sri Raj Bhowmik – the winning edict - CORPORitual.

No comments:

Post a Comment