A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 6 January 2012

Children’s Section “Chaar Anna”

"CHAAR ANNA " holds a very important place in my life. I shall tell why..!
It was written only when a strong realisation happened that everything that I ever worshiped in Life, every dream that I ever dreamt of living, every song that I ever wanted to sing, every thing that has ever touched my core, was born out of our FOUNDER SRI RAJ BHOWMIK's all pervading Essence..His CORPORitual Values Of Living , His articles, His poem, His work ..ALL exhibited the same Fervour..same story.. same flavour..the same song that I always wanted to hear and experience..all my life.


I have slowly started to feel His essence everywhere..in everyone I meet or every one I touch or in every little work that I do.  I am transforming in a big way ... to the extent that its difficult to distinguish whether HE is All in One OR One in All. The lessons that I needed to  learn in life have always come in small doses thru some great teachers in my life. All the lessons learnt till now have pointed towards one truth -"TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CHILD INSIDE" ..and once I did so I found HIM already there...waiting for me! 

This feeling of expanse and Oneness was forming a wave so huge, that a small indiscreet "CHAAR ANNA" which was buried deep somewhere, resurfaced again...and it made the circle complete. This "chaar anna " had been a keepsake from my Granpa long time back and  NOW it has come full circle again. I dedicate it to the Altar,THE  SACRED SANCTUM ,where it was always meant to be.! I wish many more such Chaar Annas start rolling back in everyone's life..thus awakening  the true nature of every self from deep inside...

Let all children bathe in the essence of our Founder in the same way, as I was bathed.
Thanks,
" Chaar Anna"
I wrote a silly poem one day..
I was eight or ten ..it’s hard to say,
I was so proud and happy ..that I dreamed whole day..
Of flowers & garden and green leaves in a sway.

I dreamt that my Grand pa would  come home from work soon,
 and listen to my first ever poem which I wrote that noon.
Holding his finger and dancing all the way,
I would then travel to a dreamland far away..

But I grew restless as he was to come late ,
It was a hot afternoon and I couldn’t wait.
I went to my aunts and uncle , mom & granny,
To read out my poem but the takers were not many..

They all smiled & pulled my cheek and wow they said,
but all cut my recitation in between instead.
I was sad & stood in the courtyard to feel the sun falling strong,
It was still high up and my shadow  very small..

Slowly the shadow started to increase in size,
My tiny heart speeded up wishing that it keeps growing likewise.
My eyes on the backyard door were rooted still..
Every single  moment I imagined the bell on his cycle ring..

The bell finally rang & It made me jump..
I ran out to welcome him in a mad - mad rush..
But he was calm, as calm, as he could be...
I was in love with his calmness which even calmed me..

I  followed him like a shadow chirping like a bird,
reciting my silly poem as loud as I could be heard.
He smiled and nodded , asking me to carry on reading the note,
I felt he understood even more than I ever wrote.

 I finished reading , he was quite for long,
 Then he said the most beautiful words which chimed like a song,
 “This is the best nature poem ,I have ever heard my dear..!!
Those words felt like  soft music to my ears...

He then stretched out his closed fist ,
Gently asking me to open it..
I opened the fist  and  was delighted to see..
My first  “ Chaar Anna “, his blessing for the  poem written by me..

This "Chaar Anna" was buried deep somewhere in some depths..
Layers of dust kept it hidden from me and the rest.
Till one day YOU found it and showed it to me..
All came rushing back , reminding  me to be me !

Full circle, shining , a trophy of love,
YOU handed back to me after a gentle rub.
I became a child again , I jumped up in joy..
The "chaar anna" came back again , a loving memoir.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and Thanks for the introduction of this new section in Sacred Sanctum. It shall surely bring in fresh followers to the blog...new Age children who are getting prepared to be the change agents of tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete