A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 6 January 2012

Cover Story: Tribute to Sri Raj Bhowmik


 
Life for me has come a full circle. Today I stand at the threshold of a new innings. When I first came into SAHHEAL,  I was at the last leg of my race. I wasn't sure of so many things. I wasn't sure if I could pull of my relationship, whether I could ever bring happiness to my children. Symptoms of typical family dysfunctionality were setting in. Everything was shrouded in confusion. I was inching towards giving up. It was painful to sleep and wake in fear everyday not knowing how the next move of our relationship will be. A heavy negative wave was sweeping the family. Psychiatry failed.

The turn
My husband too in utter helplessness  and in a similar state as I was  finally got this place called SAHHEAL. When we came here , hardly did we realize that  a 360 degree turn was going to happen. That I will be plunged into a bottomless depth of understanding myself, my being and the Teacher has arrived. The transformationalist  gestured  to my husband that she would like to meet the spouse and no other relative of the patient. For the first time somebody made sense to me. When I met this life transformationalist my soul was too hungry for understanding, too thirsty for absolute kindness and longed for someone who could listen in rapt attention. All this happened at SAHHEAL. I was taught how to speak from the being-the benchmarks were set to converse with my husband from the being and take it to the larger picture. Do that with everyone. They taught me alignment. I started talking to my relationships from an acknowledging space. I started acknowledging myself -things I never did like taking good care of myself, eating properly, dressing properly. I stopped constantly evaluating, judging & I just flowed.  I started experiencing the shift from chaos to peace. All I knew was  there was a force, a calm force, a compassionate presence  that was navigating me through the labyrinth of confused thoughts that were off shoots of unawareness and guided me to a point were it was possible to experience peace and quite with myself. SAHHEAL did the transforming job of seeing myself clearly.

The Break through
Hope, trust & faith started flowing. All noise was transforming into silence, all fights into compassionate gestures, all insignificant spending into abundance. Happiness was back into the heart of children. I was gearing up for The SAHHEAL Learning Studios. A  3 stage intense process of looking at myself  in absolute nakedness without any masks. Around this time I started mailing to the force that had turned around my life-Shri Raj Bhowmik. At SAHHEAL my being was basked, bathed purified and sanctified and wrapped in love and given back to me with care. All I wanted to do is sustain this new state of well being. So started asking Shri Raj of the basics of living-seeking His guidance as to how to live from the space of compassion, how to find purpose, how to carry the message of this beautiful essence  of this abundantly compassionate soul called Raj Bhowmik across. Numerous interventions have happened. I started writing more intensely. I started exploring purpose. In this amazing journey were I was totally connected to Shri Raj-the way purpose unfolded is a story in itself .Today I live by His Corporitual Values. Before I venture into anything I check if these values are right in  place. I do not take decisions that harm the flow of these values. From understanding myself in silence to practising compassion,finding purpose and forgiving the whole past that created a the chaotic conditioning-my life has come a full cycle. Sometimes I feel like Arjuna who had nobody but just a charioteer to steer his path to success and his destiny to self realization, today I carry Raj's essence and apply it in everyday living. Apart from managing the house, I have also been of support and handled CORPORitual sessions with corporate houses. I cherish this precious essence that had brought in so much of awareness to the teachings of my early masters too. Today with the guidance of Shri Raj Bhowmik I understand what even other masters were communicating in between the lines. Everyday I experience a sense of completeness in my living. In life there is awareness, there is celebration, there is service. There is  abundance, there is peace ,there is harmony. There is giving, sharing, understanding. There is the goodness of being a happy family and the purpose of giving back to this beautiful place called SOULBATH PEACE FOUNDATION that had nurtured me. My child is in the Raj Bhowmik Schools

Conclusion
Real goodness has to be experienced. The mind has no power of its own. The provider of strength is always the being. Life cannot be understood without the light and guidance of the master-It has been a rare opportunity of my life to have connected to the essence of Shri Raj Bhowmik. I thank all the beautiful souls who brought me to His essence. Today my house is a home. Everyday is a expression of his essence. Even if I fall I understand I have to get back to it. Today I have been graduated to become the wellness sustainability manager of my business firm. I am the wellness sustainability manager of my home too. My husband is the mirror who mirrors me and what I am. Everything is poised for growth-CORPORitual growth. I seek the blessings of my dear teacher .Let this association grow in trust, grow in peace, grow in faith and grow in abundance. To the rarest master who has walked this planet- Shri Raj Bhowmik -my teacher -my humble gratitude-in full faith, respect and love.
 
A dedication
The Harvest time.
At my doorstep life has come a full circle
Now it is harvest time.
The gardener who came along
carried the magic of flowering
He stood me up from the fall of autumn,
He woke me up from the slumber of winter
to the glory of the luminous summer sun;

To the soothing breeze of sweet scented spring
With him I have come to harvest this garden

My basket is full and brimming
Of fragrant flowers and ripe fruits
My heart flows with fulfillment
What a difference this gardener has made
to my soil; to my being
"From the garden of having more to the garden of being more"
Life has come a full circle
my gardener has seasoned this path with care
today is harvest time at my doorstep

1 comment:

  1. "Today my House is a Home.Every day is an expression of His Essence...." Some very strong words spoken with a heart which is dripping with Gratitude and Love for the Master, whose touch has been felt and experienced by the writer from the core of her heart. To have a basket full and brimming of flowers & ripe fruits...one really has to live the essence of the Gardener in its fullest..and that completes the circle fully. A lovely write followed by an equally nice dedication - "The harvest time"...

    ReplyDelete