A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 28 October 2011

Soul Relationships: Marriage Of a Mad World



All of us, all through most of our lifetime only run. Run from one event in life to another. Run from one incidence into something ahead that we believe is more fulfilling. Run from one stage of our life to the next, believing blindly that in the course of time it will give us what we expect. Sometimes, we do not even know what it is that we expect from the change we are trying to get into. The point is to run. “Everyone else is and If I do not, I may be ridiculed. So let’s RUN!”. Most of us, unfortunately end up living a running life. The blessed ones however get a reminder to stop or are even held on by the masters putting an obstruction on our running field. It might take us a while to realize that the obstruction is only a hurdle to jump on to the higher level. Some of us might waste a lot of time in realizing how helpful the hurdle is. A few of us are helped again by some angels at such a  stage.Taking me as an instance: Raj Bhowmik and Soulbath Peace Foundation came into my life at such a hurdle stage.



I was running in circles trying to get into the flow of the material life. A great job, a huge circle of friends, busy weekends, parties, shopping. Everything that could distract me from giving myself time to think about what I was meant to do in life. All set to get married too. At this juncture I was gifted sessions at SAHHEAL by a dear friend who thought it would ‘ready’ me with the big change awaiting ahead. The most thoughtful and the best wedding gift I could have wished for. Little had I thought then about what I would face in the coming days. SAHHEAL not only equipped me mentally for being able to share my life peacefully with my partner but also on how I could get on to a better place as a person- individually. My old hobbies began to manifest themselves into my life. My little interests came back reminding me of my quieter side. I could suddenly feel my breath and feel my life with it. All this- in the middle of the wedding preparation and chaos. I was walked into the pedestal of marriage with such positivity.All thanks to SPF and SAHHEAL! My wedding was the most beautiful one.



Nothing went wrong for it to be anything less than my dream wedding. Dream wedding-yes, Dream marriage- ??? Well, I had never imagined a dream marriage. My aspiration and run had only been made till the wedding. I was lost after this ‘event’ was over. There I was in my new home, with a partner who was not completely ready to be married. Had gotten himself into situations none could help him with. I was not made to run away. I was not made to hide. The seeds of SPF and Raj’s teachings were already in me. All I did was surrendered myself and my life completely to Raj. Went on to do my Soulbath Peace Foundation consultant course and decided that I was going to be a happier person leading a fulfilling life no matter what came up.



I have been hand held since that day , for me to be able to smile today and write this little article. A life that I want will manifest if I wish for it earnestly and do what I can to the best.  Raj and his divine presence in my life has made an ocean of a difference. I would have been a different person today if not. I write to Raj regularly, seek his blessings and take every step with a positive outlook.I am yet to manifest the marriage of my dreams but I know whatever comes my way will be enveloped with a blessing which will make life happier.



Thank you to my benefactor. I owe it all to you!


Thank you to Soulbath Peace Foundation , my dear friend and constant mentor for being the wind beneath my wings

1 comment:

  1. When Hand held & guided by the Master, one flows with an essence & energy which cannot be expressed as they are a very safe & fulfilling experiences. This unique experience has been very nicely expressed by the writer. Yes, we do get married in some very different circumstances and in a slumber..However, when the Awakening happens with the Master, all questions are answered & life begins to reveal itself in its most beautiful form & its manifestations begin to happen all around . All the best !

    ReplyDelete