A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 28 October 2011

Soul Poem: The Feeling That Is God



Dearest, this feels like God,
Not the stone -statue I mean...
It’s the One who breezes through all
Our turbulence and
Creates flowerbeds out of wastelands
Indeed this feels like God.
In form the One hasn't come
In essence he is all over -
Omnicient,omnipresent ,compassionate 

Dearest, my wishes are numerous.
I feel guilty and mean when I ask
My alms are not worth the attention of the world
Yet I ask
from wishing for parties to seeking for harmony
I ask
Sometimes in fear,
Sometimes in shame,
Sometimes I demand and dare
From the one who feels like God
Purify me,
Purge me and
Give me a rebirth

Dearest All ,this absolutely feels like god
He comes,
Right to where I have thrown all my garbage.
Purges and purifies...
Totally sanctifies.
Every passing day, I wake with love
I sleep in peace, I sing, dance and celebrate

Dearest, magnanimous one.
In this vast endless land,
There are sights beyond my seeing,
There are paths beyond my little steps,
There are truths beyond what I comprehend,
In ignorance I do not know ,
In awareness you are the only presence
The only way is to ask for a  space to walk
By you ,with you, for you, give the way you do
Just in humble gratitude.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling God within by accepting one self fully, completely, wholly is very beautifully expressed in this poem. Accepting one self is a God Realized moment and when one starts to flow with the same essence one feels God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem gives the reality of God.
    LET us walk the path to feel GOD within and
    LET us LET GOD make us Feel the Path of GOD.
    Thank you for a Nice Poem

    ReplyDelete