A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Monday 26 September 2011

Personal Transformations @ SPF

The Magnificent Retriever




August 15, India was celebrating her Independence. August 15, was the birthday of many Masters. It was a special day for me as it was the birthday of the creator in me. The day I realized with awareness that I too have the power to create and realize the purpose of my existence. More special because many creators graduated as SAHHEAL Healing Consultants. Yes with the birth of the aware me my heart reached out to thank  Sri Raj Bhowmik. He is our retriever, who has helped me get my Self back.

The whole flow started with a spark of a small incident that happened as we reached home that evening after the graduation. The tranquil space of awareness in the SAHHEAL Healing Consultant classroom was the ultimate space to be in. A moment to hold on to, a process so priceless for the soul. What would otherwise be very ordinary took me into a gamma phase – the dear ones sitting in front of the television.

All of a sudden I realized that my serenity and awareness was all lost in the abyss of the mind, eclipsed totally by my reactive, unconscious behavior. Turning of the T.V., feeling helpless with myself, sat quietly to witness the happenings in me. For the first time I was aware that my environment was mirroring my emotions and my baggage.

We packed to leave. Our family drove us to the railway station. They had also just returned from a trip to the Mudumalai Jungles. They told us that they had captured so many pictures, so many beautiful moments but as they were closing the camera something happened that all the pictures were lost. They felt sad. As the pictures, so too was I lost…

Suddenly a voice was heard saying, “don’t worry uncle, it can be retrieved. That was the magical word that created the ripple effect. There was waves and waves of happiness in me as in everyone there.

Yes I could understand and realize that we are not lost forever. We think so, feel so, but here is The Retriever, the compassionate one – Raj who has just retrieved and restored us to our own Self.

How many lives, how many problems, how much of pain, how much of suffering, how much of fear to do, how much of superstitious beliefs, how much of frustrations have shadowed the pure essence. How much we have panted to get out of it all, how we long for freedom…..

And then blows the gentle breeze from the heart of the compassionate one, who is indeed our  Retriever filling me, us with hope and light…

Showing me and you our own radiant self

Where happiness and joy reside ever

Where love and compassion is in abundance

Where peace and tranquility spread their fragrance like the divine flower

Where abundance and prosperity flow like a river

Where hope shines and

‘IT” Assures

I ask in awareness

What was I crying for?

What are you crying for?

The Retriever is here

Reclaim your life, breath and start living.

Raj you are there for me, for everyone

Thankyou.


By Narmadha. R. (Caregiver @ Sri Ramana Vidya Peetham, Thiruchuli)

2 comments:

  1. YES HAPPINESS CAN BE RETRIEVED BUT ONLY WITH FAITH,ONLY WITH BELIEF AND TRUST IN THE MASTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Master - My magnificent - Retriever" is beautifully portrayed in the poem at the end by the writer. Retriever of Happiness, hope and Compassion for all has been given a form of a synonym for Master in this post.

    ReplyDelete