A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Monday 26 September 2011

Cover Story: The Power Of Love



Love is such a beautiful emotion but very few experience it in its beauteous form. Most of us go through life understanding it in its teenage expression. We use the word without attaching any meaning to it and for this reason most relationships have gone hollow and self centered.

If love is such a beautiful emotion it should always go hand in hand with happiness. This is not what we see around us.  So understanding the word “ love “ is the first step towards being at peace within and in turn spreading peace around. Till we love, respect and accept ourselves we cannot expect to experience completeness. And if we are not complete within we cannot give anything of substance to others.

Life offers us so many choices. Most of us are not adequately equipped with the ability to make the right choices so we stumble along and end up having to cope with what we have created for ourselves. There are some fortunate ones who realize that things are not quite right and resort to a healing path. I consider myself to be one of those “lucky ones” who has found the Soul Bath Peace Foundation. At 64 years I am allowing myself to be worthy of that love and self acceptance by----

1 Meeting myself in silence.

2.Finding my purpose in life.

3. Practicing compassion.

4 Forgiving and burying the past.

I know my healing has begun because I sense happiness and love within so I am looking at my environment with “loving glasses”. Now I can start sharing with others what is mine. Now I recognize that all these years “love” for me was need based so I depended on others for my happiness and ended up in total frustration. Now I can create my own happiness and it gives me a tremendous sense of freedom.

I end with Gratitude to Raj for helping me discover Love.

 Minny Puri

1 comment:

  1. 'When age is no bar' and 'better late than never' are the two adages which instantly comes to ones mind while going thru this post.It was a commendable show of Faith and trust which made the writer take this giant step towards life transformation at a beautiful age. This absolute faith & surrender to the Founder's essence of COMPASSION worked wonders for her as she found herself centered in the same essence and found love.

    ReplyDelete