A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Monday 26 September 2011

Features: Experiencing one of the most defining and miraculous event in my life



I had been married for eight years, had been working for more than twelve years and apparently was leading a very comfortable life and it would not be wrong to say that I was very satisfied with what I had achieved so far in my life ……..at least that is what I believed or wanted everyone who knew me to believe. 


But in realty I was being an escapist, a scared person, who could not come in terms with the fact that there was something amiss in the way I was leading my life. The clock seemed to tick away readily and I was constantly evading the possibility of answering the most important question …………..when should I start my family………….HAVE A BABY? I had no answer to this question, however a distinct hollowness persisted and I wanted to run away when anyone asked me about my family plans… I had no plans whatsoever. I thought once I have saved enough, worked enough, settled enough I shall have a child, but that had not happened for me for the last 8 years.


While all this turmoil continued I was introduced to Soulbath Peace Foundation (SPF) by my sister. SPF had had a massive influence on her life and she wanted me to benefit from the same as well. Initially I was full of apprehension and frankly speaking was not very convinced about why I should consult anyone to help me with my life’s personal decision. It took me a little time to get used to the fact that SPF is the right place I need to be if I have to find answers to my questions related to pregnancy. The things that unfolded once I connected with SPF were no less than a miracle. 


Even after 4 months of being pregnant, I was still not able to come in terms with it and was going through a tough time accepting the changes that were happening to me. I had recently changed jobs and was worried about the reaction of my employees to this news of me being pregnant. I also felt that my husband was not able to understand the changes that I was going through and every passing day made my pregnancy difficult. To add to this my early ultrasound revealed that my placenta was lying low and I was advised rest. This was not a possibility as I had just started my new job and was not ready to talk about my pregnancy to my boss. I was going through a tough time. All this chaos helped me to decide to connect with SPF and seek help. 


As I stay in Gurgaon, our initial interactions with SAHHEAL were telephonic. Each of these sessions instilled a lot of confidence and strength in me. For the first time, I realized that there is another soul/ being inside me, which is being nurtured by me. The realization was a massive eye opener. Though pregnant for over 3 months, I had somehow never realized in total what it meant to be pregnant. These initial telephonic sessions helped me realize for the first time what it was to be pregnant. The immense feeling of compassion that I developed towards my child seems to have a very positive effect on me and the overall pregnancy. I was overcome with a sincere desire to give my best to my child, no matter how.


My initial apprehensions were therefore gradually starting to disappear. I now had to travel to Bangalore for my sessions at SAHHEAL. However, my gynecologist having conducted another ultrasound STRICTLY advised me against travel. I was scared, did not know, whether to trust my decision to visit SAHHEAL or to listen to my doctor and quit the entire plan. 


It was a tough call with everyone advising against the travel. I was starting to doubt my decision to travel to Bangalore as I once again felt scared and did not want to take any risk with my pregnancy. But I don’t know from where, just a day before the actual travel I somehow got the confidence to finally travel to Bangalore. My husband and I decided to give in completely to what SAHHEAL stood for and with that trust we traveled to Bangalore.

The sessions that followed were a miracle, I felt so happy, so relieved, so contented as both my husband and I participated in the various sessions. For the first time I experienced such distinctive warmth in my womb……..an experience very difficult to explain. I was feeling very happy about being a part of these sessions. It was helping me understand and at the same time experience one of the most defining and challenging events in my life – having a baby. This realization has had a massive impact on me and my entire approach towards pregnancy changed. I felt more related to my child in the womb and once this happened all seemed so simple, so logical. I could finally face my real self and feel so immensely proud about being pregnant. It was a wonderful feeling and slowly it started showing its effect. Suddenly I felt there was a massive force supporting me and helping me bring my child in this world. This guiding force, instilled a lot of confidence in me for the safe birthing of my child and has helped me develop a strong belief system that continuously reassures me about the well being of my child. This is such an awesome feeling when you know there is someone blessing and protecting my little one for lifetime. I am indebted to Soulbath Peace Foundation and to Shri Raj Bhowmik for making my journey all through my pregnancy so peaceful and easy and finally the birth of my daughter – Ahana a blessed soul.  

My association with SPF has had a profound effect on me in terms of how my entire philosophy of trying to control things unnaturally changed for good. It helped me see and accept the beauty that lies right in front of us but something which we often ignore and thus miss out on life’s absolute wonders. 


What followed after the sessions was even more wondrous a fantastic baby shower, which upon SPF’s advice we celebrated at a local girl child orphanage. The offerings we made at the orphanage were nothing compared to the peace and happiness that both my husband and I gained from the entire experience. Thank you SPF for guiding me into such happiness. Further, my subsequent ultrasound revealed that my placenta which was low lying had moved back to its usual position and everything was fine. I felt so contented, so happy, so very peaceful and so relaxed, which had a profound effect on my baby also. I had started to experience the magic of SPF and its founder Shri Raj Bhowmik. 


Every passing day prepared me further for the birth of my child and brought me closer to my child in the womb.  This feeling of compassion, of unconditional love that I developed after I connected with SPF and SAHHEAL has had an effect on my child as ultrasound reports revealed that my child in the womb seemed very blissful and displayed very calm movements unlike in many cases where the child as it grows gets very restless and stressed and depicts aggressive movements. My child was so calm and peaceful and was so connected to me that I have known this child for ages now and her behavior is ever so predictable to me. 


This has been an awesome experience in my life and I feel so ever indebted to SoulBath Peace Foundation, SAHHEAL and its founder Shri Raj Bhowmik for helping us bring Ahana into our lives and making it meaningful. Thank you for blessing our family.

Love, caring and compassion is what life is all about.

By SAHHEAL MOM Divya Dwivedi, Director FICCI.

1 comment:

  1. The magnificent journey of togetherness, bonding & acceptance was possible only when the writer was centered in the strong essence of the Master. It was only when the parents found themselves centered in peace , deep inside the miracles started to happen. It a leap of Faith which ones needs to take & all pieces then fit into the puzzle. The above post is definitely resounding with Gratitude , wonder & gratefulness at the Master Stroke, which made them accept Ahana's entry in this world with absolute calmness, compassion & full of faith & trust..

    ReplyDelete