A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Soul Transformation; A Second Innings is Born


This is all about a journey of life which sounds so beautiful at its 43rd year. Till before some months it was confusing with anger and resentment. But now when I look back it seems that everything had been in order. All I needed was  realization. I was reluctant on joining SAHHEAL workshop (3 levels) thinking I have attended enough of workshops on spiritualism and breathing techniques etc... from the time we (me and my family) had settled down in Bangalore in 2005.  Life  has been different after attending the SAHHEAL workshops.  Initially I was was not happy in a sense I was not clear. I did not know what I wanted and then it seemed as if some force was at work. I was surrounded with situations like sickness in the family (including me)

On an average I was spending some 4 to 5 hours at various hospitals on a daily basis.  Business also became dull and not stable. These kind of situations definitely  affect  relationships due  to  the extra work it involves -  like who will do what.  Everybody feels over burdened with work. On the other hand I was trying to improve situations with the help of manifestations and affirmations. I was loosing faith in affirmations (but now I know they work because I was guided to SAHHEAL . )

With lot of resistance I came for level one but the first day itself I realized that it was meant for me. I needed just that. Within  the first few hours all the resistance was washed away and soon things started improving. I was at peace and started looking forward to have a better life.

Everything started coming on track. I was looking forward for the second level. I noticed that SAHHEAL workshops are different from other spiritual workshops ( it is not at all a comparison, just a difference which I noticed)   They are different in a way that  they are beyond the rules and technicality. I ( other participants too) were told about the space we work from and how our environment is a part of us. ( now I knew why my affirmations were not working before SAHHEAL workshops because I was working from a space of anger and I was not very keen on anything about my environment) the best part is, the moment I realized this, one by one all my manifestations and affirmations started coming true in reality.
All three levels removed all the blockages within me and a flow started in my life. My creativity increased and relationships improved.  Effect was such that I saw my mother (who is 85 years old and known for depriving herself from all goodness of life) started taking interest in things like going out and eating outside food. It was nice to witness how wonderfully everything changed.

Being a therapist, I feel it is very important to mention that after 3 levels only those who know what they want and who are willing to change are guided to my practice. I belong to a business family and our business is providing new creative ways to grow.
I am very happy to be a SAHHEAL Healing Consultant and very much willing to carry the essence of our founder Shri Raj Bhowmik to heal and to grow, more and more each day. I love my life and my environment and I am grateful to Soulbath Peace Foundation to give me a chance to do something where I can help others to see life as a beautiful journey.

Once again my sincere thanks to Soulbath Peace Foundation, The Founder Shri Raj Bhowmik  for bringing change in my life and in my environment.

Rama Awasthi

1 comment:

  1. As Rama has very rightly pointed out that SAHHEAL workshops are a world apart.They are not a regular spiritual retreat centers which give you a five star SPA treatment , but once back to the grind, the diseased mind takes over again .Here at SAHHEAL, they rub you, scrub you, wash you till you sparkle and shine & your inner sparkle & shine then is mirrored in the world outside too. You just fall in love with yourself as you emerge all fresh and new, ready to re -start, life's beautiful journey. Rama has summed it so well in this write up. Way to go ..!

    ReplyDelete