A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Happy Growing for all ages


I would like to share with all of you as to what I learnt
about faith and trust in my SAHHEAL Stage 2.   When I heard about faith , I applied it whenever a crisis happened in my life.  By blaming situations or people around us at the time of crisis, and shifting the responsibility on someone else, takes us away from focus, we lose sight of our higher purpose and lessons to be learnt.  As I was thinking on these lines and discussing with my husband suddenly the realization dawned on me that trust or faith should pervade every aspect of our lives, it should be the very essence of our living.  It is interwoven with the very fabric of our lives.  Whether it is dealing with money, health or the very process of living it is the feeling that I will be provided for at all times, whenever the need arises.  The feeling of being safe, secure in the hands of the higher self, teaches us to  trust. This  realization gave me a sense of lightness and a new meaning to life.  This lightness came with the hope that there is no need to hoard or feel possessive about anything in life.  We can trust  and be grateful to life. and start living.
  
Thank you,
   Bhanu

1 comment:

  1. As Bhanu correctly pointed out that complete trust and full faith in MAster..brings about Life transformations in self , family & environment. It helps you let go a lot of things in life and then age being no bar..one starts to GROW happily all over again.Complete surrender is called for and then everything just flows..

    ReplyDelete