A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Freedom To Be : Growing In Freedom



As a child freedom is so much easier to experience, but, as an adult with the never ending dualities we hunt, we fall away from our natural self. A few years back into my life, at preschool, things were so easier and “I was with the flow of life”. But as an adult, with the control that we trophy-want-aspire, we do some where loose our innate ability to experience freedom. 


The same thing happened to me. I was so caught up trying to do my best to prove my best, not for myself, but for others… I felt choked up. Until one day when the whole thing changed my life, when I miserably failed in proving myself. Then, I realized that it was not worth it and I found my freedom was all the time with me. Just that I didnt want to embrace it because I was all the time running away from it. Why? Because I wanted to be sophisticated so that people don’t realise my weakness.


Well today, I love my life! I went on a search to know what I really want to do by following my interests. This happened very early in my life so I did get a chance to experience freedom through experimentation of choosing from different career and pursuing my hobbies & interests. I did invest a few years in this and everybody called me crazy. But, it didn't deter me and to be honest I didn't care as I knew I was being led by Lord – my intentions were pure and I had been asking for answers & guidance from the All Mighty. I became a Psychologist and very recently I met SAHHEAL and out of the blue I was there standing at SAHHEAL enrolling myself for the course. I am just around a week old and have been able to experience freedom in a grander sense. 


Freedom to me is defined and now redefined at Raj Bhowmik Group. Now, I live my life with a deep appreciation and understanding of life, which makes it simpler and easier to embrace “my freedom”. As its said at Soulbath Peace Foundation “Meet Yourself in Silence” and “choose what you want to manifest” has made my life so much more worthwhile: I choose to live free in my kingdom. My deepest thanks goes out to Guru Raj Bhowmik for showing one can experience joy happiness and freedom if one takes that leap of faith and follows one’s heart!
Manvitha,
Psychologist.

1 comment:

  1. As the writer chooses to LIVE FREE in Her Kingdom..the inner strength and perseverance is found through following the CVOL way of living life. Its a fresh feeling to see the picture also exhibit the free - ness of Freedom which Manvitha has experienced so exquisitely..The write up clearly says that when intentions are pure and the seeking is from heart ..The Teacher appears..

    ReplyDelete