A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Transformations @ Soulbath Peace Foundation - An Ongoing Journey


I wish to express my deepest gratitude to you and your work for helping me find a way out of the health problem I have been facing for the past 4 years. 

I was struggling with life dealing with the difficulties as best as could. I consulted numerous doctors and tried all kinds of medications but could not get the desired relief. 2009-10 was a especially tough year for me. The challenging circumstances literally brought me to my knees. Normal activities like going outdoors had become difficult. I had reached a point where I could not continue on my job.  My relationships, health, career, and finances appeared to be in a irretrievable state. I could see no way out of the mounting difficulties that surrounded me and went into depression. 

I had not gone to work for about 8 months. Then my brother in law came across your healing division through the internet. He suggested that I should give it a try. My first session was hugely an eye opener. It transformed my perception of the illness. It became clear to me how the disease was affecting my mind and body and what I needed to do to overcome the problem.

I found that the approach was goal driven and very practical. Within 3 weeks I was functional again and back at work. Now about 6 weeks after my first consultation, I feel have re-discovered 'HOPE'. My health and relationships have improved considerably and I am optimistic now about making a complete recovery and my future.
I have realized that I have just begun on the journey to achieving emotional well being and the rich knowledge received can greatly transform my life. I look forward to more enriching sessions. 

I wish to thank Raj Bhowmik for founding an wonderful organization like SAHHEAL that people in distress can reach out to for help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment