A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Freedom to Be Myself and Discover Me Through Myself


(Narration by SPF TEAM Member )

Every person aspires to be led by someone who knows. In my journey of seeking, I moved from station to station spending many years in well known Ashrams, with Gurus & serving them whole heartedly for years. 

However, the journey of the Soul has a different Fragrance & unique paths for every Individual. With someone who does not wear an orange robe & does not talk conventional language of Spirituality, it took me about 2 years of being in constant touch to even admit to myself that this 'Being' that I was living close to is more than God. It took me 2 years to surrender and move beyond traditional spiritual practices that was used to discover a Guide who was Omni Present and Knew at all times. It took my brain 2 years to realize fully that I was not working with a normal human being. Why was the separation so long? Because in my mind, I separated myself from the true Self. Even defining what the Soul looks like, feels like through books, lectures & peer groups; therefore Life unfolds in a predictable manner based on the reference. But in this station with my Guide, He gave me no Rules, No Mantras & just working with Him through Corporate Language & Skills but with a very different Fragrance & Outcome. 

I was amazed to see how the Interactions changed, something Miraculous was happening for which I had no Answer. I even Remember telling Him one day "I cannot put You on a pedestal. Please don't expect this from me. ", to which He smiled and said, "Sure, just do the Work." We are so scared with Freedom to Be ourselves in our Journey. Spirituality is sometimes the biggest barrier when this Freedom of Existence is not true and we are copying or trying to be someone.  

I realised that all the while, these opportunities were created so that I understand the difference between True and a Mask. Today I feel like Clay that is Wet and ready to be molded by the Master. Only with True Freedom in our Beings, can we give Our Unique Fragrance to the World and our environment. True Freedom is experienced in Stillness and through Action that the environment demands. True Freedom is dynamic.  My Master enabled this so subtly that it is so easy sometimes to miss it because we are so trained to what it needs to appear.  My Journey towards Freedom has just begun and I choose to allow His Work to guide me to experience this Highest Freedom in my environment. I know not what it looks like and what it should do but I am Just Me and I know that I am safely Free to be 'Me' in the hands of my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment