A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Awareness Through The Body : The Power Of Freedom



In the health domain, this month we focus on the aspect of Freedom and its impact on the body. Experiencing Freedom with emotions leads to the feeling of being Light and Vast. If you have ever fallen in Love with someone, you would know what I mean?

However, in relationships whether office, home or intimate,  when our perception of who we are is because others define it & make it, how will we ever experience Freedom? It is definitely not possible for any relationship to cater 100% attention to the Other because we think and are from who we are. Very often partners, parents feel neglected because either their Freedom is given away to someone else, or they are holding too tightly in a relationship. In either case, physical body will show up Pain.

Pain initially is like a pull or a stretch, when unnoticed becomes throbbing as the tension spreads to surrounding areas. This causes Inflammation. The physical appearance is softer that is caused due to retention of fluid. When we are more unaware, this hardens over years, then becoming harder parts hiding in some parts of our body that are accumulation of toxic elements. When we are unable to release the Freedom, the hardening increases.
Bottom line being, pain is an indicator of Uneasiness in the environment around us that is getting translated to the Body. 

Ask Yourself: Are you holding any person or relationship too tightly or are being held tightly?. How is the power of your Freedom restricted?
Are you willing to let go this perception in the Relationship & change your point of viewing the Relationship? Are you willing to claim your Power of who you are just for Your Self?

Reflection for a Week: Quietening yourself at a specific time of the day for about 20 min.

"Take a Deep breath & focus your attention on any object that is Natural - plant, flower, tree, sky. observe how it is Flexible & Changing in Structure. Affirm to yourself - I belong to the Earth and I am Safe here. I claim my Power back in past relationships as I deserve  Harmony & Love in my body & Environment. With every breath I am more myself, comfortable & new. I am grateful to my Body being with me. I love myself just as I am because I love me."

Notice the different thoughts, sensations & feeling around in your body. Are there any changes in your environment in Life? Keep a Journal. Its Worth it.

(Following Steps, Next Month)

No comments:

Post a Comment