A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 24 February 2012

The Journey






 As I walk the path
I pause, I wonder,
Was this laid out for me
Or is there another, I flounder.

The rocky road winds
Purposefully through the woods,
Unknown though its end remains
 Tread this I should.

Through the dark nights and strange sounds
Scorched by the summer sun and washed by the torrential rain,
Seasoned I had become
At handling a life of vagaries and pain.

And then came the twist
Where the wilderness gave way to a blooming garden,
Soothing shade and blissful breeze
Trees with bounties and blessings of life laden.

What had I done to deserve this
A good fortune so out of line with the life saga,
Did I have it in me to attune to the new landscape
Or would the call of the wild pull me yonder?

As the mind continues to doubt, debate and argue
I do what I have done best ,
exploring the new that has opened before me
I continue to walk down the garden path, regardless of how and when I may be put to test.

As I take in the beauty and freshness of this miracle
I wish to pray and appeal to myself,
May I remain humble and grateful forever
To the hand that leads, supports and guides me to the ever higher self.

Thank you Sri Raj Bhowmik and Soulbath Peace Foundation for being such a life-changer.

No comments:

Post a Comment