A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Thursday 23 February 2012

‘I’ no longer exist




A long separation is finally over, now I am one with you .I flow into you and merge with you like the river in to a vast ocean which knows no boundaries. I feel total bliss,deeply connected .Every cell breaths your essence in total calmness .Never ever till now in my life I understood the meaning of calmness.

     I am really amazed as I write as to who is writing this?Is it me the totally logic left brain dominant person who never even accepted the true self? I am really grateful to my master who had given me so many circumstances in life to realize my true self, de-mask myself and to help me be genuine to the self .I have been playing the role of a listener, observer to my own life till I truly opened up and the day it happened I was totally shaken off. I am now rebuilt with my master’s essence .I now accept and feel accepted. I  now know that YOU have accepted me and in this highest form of acceptance and unconditional love which only a Guru can give I feel complete and guided.

  Now I know answers to all my questions, I realize all the concepts which I always only understood. Now “I” no longer exist. I am a part of You  and I am ready to learn, receive and work more with your essence.

                   Dedicated to my Master Sri Raj Bhowmik  ,In deep humble Gratitude,
                                                                                                            Vijaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment