A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Thursday 25 August 2011

Soul Movie Time



Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara movie is very well articulated about life and the way we need to live it. Life is like a string of events that shape our every day living. It’s about being aware and understanding that we are in this lifetime and need to accept the learning that we go through. Like Our Founder Raj Bhowmik says in His teachings, “Live in the present moment and understand to accept everything ourselves." Live by sharing and be free from within. letting go to experiencing freedom and live life without fear. Connect within and just let one be.
This movie has helped me to understand myself and has made me understand that being free and letting go of our deepest fears and patterns, we will be receptive to what the universe has to share its magnanimous offering. I thank Raj to have given me the ability to check and connect within and be happy with what you are\have and be in the present.

---------------------------------------------------------------


Even as a young adult – especially when I was in the premises of a spiritual home, I was vaguely aware of a thing called soul and something that tugged at the deepest and quietest space inside me. But like most others I hardly stopped to listen to it or even be aware of this deep calling.


Perhaps even in this fog of unawareness –my soul had chalked out a different life plan! I was jolted out of this state and forced to be more aware. I ended up in a stage where I desperately sought a teacher and this is where I found Raj Bhowmik’s large heart space called SAHHEAL. And with that I found many things- first and foremost  I  found me-I found that I have within me an eternal compassionate energy (referred to as the soul),and with this discovery I also found what love and freedom mean.


So in this state of greater awareness I went to watch a movie called - Zindagi  na milegi dobara     -meaning  ‘ won’t get life back again’. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and as I was walking out of the theatre a random thought occurred to me-something my cousin told me that morning-“not everyone gets a second chance in life-you are indeed lucky”. At first the two seemed to spell opposite things in my mind but slowly another random thought edged its way in-something I had learned with Raj Bhowmik’s Teaching through the Healing Garden that-‘You always have a choice’.

Three random thoughts circulating in my head- but by the time I came home I felt- hey they are not so random after all!


Maybe our soul does pass through many bodies or lives but within this unique body in this life –it is just this once-and yes indeed we are not going to get to be this unique self again. So, with right guidance let us learn to make choices from our soul space ,let us connect and be aware, and make the most out of our lives and use our ‘second chances’ to grow into more compassionate and useful human beings.


Thank you Raj-I have learned that this life is a blessing, I have learned to face the storms of life with courage and most of all I have learned how to make choices with peace and tranquility. I still have many lessons to learn but I hope to do it with greater awareness.



Through this I want to express my gratitude to Sri Raj Bhowmik for the transformations that have occurred in me and share a bit of my learning - about life and the soul!


1 comment:

  1. living moment to moment in the still pathless land of the self can bring in a great sense of fullfilment and contentment, can make living beautiful and death the take of pad of the soul an intensely purposeful experience

    ReplyDelete