A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Monday 15 October 2012

The Homecoming






Wary of the unsafe feeling ..of being apart.
On a quest to find YOU ...Love or God...
I heard my soul call ...one day...
A call so intense , that it tore my heart!

 It was searching for You.. far & wide,
Forestalling the search within...
fearing the darkness which would swallow the entity  ,
losing in the wallows or turbulent dark seas...

Going places for answers and finding some, 
But...nothing could quench its thirst or stop the run..
Restless and turbulent with a desire growing so strong...
Flowing in the search of an eternal bond!

Worldly traps and mazes were laid in its path
Slipping the being into a deep trance,
The pariah was lost in the waters of delusional bath,
A castle of illusion was being built around it..not by Chance...!
Dazzled and blinded with the glitter of the golds, 
The soul search paused & lost in the folds ...
A hollow and vacant space formed within..., 
A veneered space full with worldly garments of rich sheen.

A wave of pain raised a storm so loud ,
The soul  awakened at the forceful resound !
The Angels appeared from far & between..
Comforting there is no good , no sin.

All started to make sense again....
The pain , the  tears seemed puny & in vain.
The darkest of nights no longer disturbed ...
When You and Me floated in the solace of Tranquility.

Beyond all hurt and feelings of resentful scenes,
Lies a world, shimmering with the jewels of peaceful dreams,
Where mountains are build of hopes & freedom,
Where flows a river of  love and Compassion ...

You were within ..I was never alone,
Your love for me lay deep in my heart...and,
With a gentle rub...it shone!

I now take off my useless adornments,
 which have choked me since long..
kept me away from you and separating
 us far and beyond!
I am free, I am ecstatic , my heart beats fast...
I have found you..within me...
I am home, I am home, I am home at last!

____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment